The unique characteristics we bring to our business
Blume Capital was founded on a simple proposition: provide expert investment advice in a welcoming environment, absent the conflicts of interest often found in larger financial institutions (e.g. selling financial products).
We are proud that as we have grown, the core principles of our business have not changed.
- We focus on our clients as individuals and have an established record of developing successful, long-term relationships. Many of our clients have been with us for more than 25 years.
- We value transparency as well as clear and direct communication. It is critical that clients are secure in the knowledge that their interests always come first.
- We offer our clients a range and depth of investing capabilities that exceed what one typically finds in a firm our size.
- We cultivate a personal setting that facilitates working closely with clients, advising on all aspects of their financial life.
- We invest in the same securities as our clients. Aligning our interests with those of our clients is fundamental to how we run our business.
- We will not accept sales fees or commissions of any kind, nor do we sell financial products. We are compensated only by the management fees paid to us by our clients.
- We are proud that most of our team members have been with us for 10+ years. A hallmark of successful investment firms is the ability to attract and retain talent.
- We effectively leverage and make a significant ongoing investment in technology.
Personally committed to your long-term financial success
Our principals all previously worked in large, highly regarded financial institutions, focusing primarily on equity research, investment banking, and private equity. Each joined Blume Capital seeking the fulfillment that comes from direct engagement with individual clients.
Everyone on our team enjoys engaging with clients and helping take care of their financial interests. Learn more about our backgrounds by selecting the images below.
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Blume Capital is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.
Interview with Jim Blume
Interview text content to be developed.